Dunkin Donuts; Cool Stuff


Beth and I went to the first Dunkin Donuts in Greensboro. It just opened up 3 days ago. It is so cool because there is the picture of the 1st Dunkin Donuts in Quincy which Beth and I used to live next to. Pretty cool.

Anyway, when we were waiting in line, I saw the guy talking to this girl. He was hitting on her like something I never seen before. He was pretty obnoxious. He was whispering in her year, talking loud and real sexual to her. It was kind weird to witness in a line at DD's. Anyway, what was the weirdest of all of it was how this women was totally responding to his disrespectful way of coming onto her.

Then this guy walks right by me and says to the girl standing besides us, "Jesus loves you", "Now pay me your tithe." It was just weird. Finally he got his drink and donut, got this girls phone number and walks out.

Now we're waiting in line and I go up to the girl that he was hitting on. Scared out of my mind, I leaned over and said, "You need to disregard everything that guys just said to you. You should never accept his call, and instead find a man that is going to pursue you for who you are as a women, and that will love you and respect you, not treat you like a animal in a Dunkin Donuts line." I then said, "God wants you to wait for a man who will first run after him and in turn then be able to pursue you, lead you, and treat you the way that he calls him to." Not knowing how that was going to go over, I kinda just freaked out and shut up.

She looked at me and said, "thank you, a lot of people have been telling me that lately." She said that it was weird that I would just say that out of the blue but she thanked me.

Cool stuff.

If you read this, I encourage you to get in the lives of people. Maybe God wants to use you to encourage someone today.

No comments: