Broken and Beautiful

Broken and Beautiful
A moment w/ God.

This morning I got to the office at about 7:30, but as I got in I received a call and had to run out to an appointment. I put on my Ipod to some worship music. It is awesome when God decides to overwhelm you with his presence. In a moment God began to just break me, I began worshipping and crying and praying. I couldn't stop crying, I didn't know what was going on, I was just overwhelmed with his presence and his call on my life. I never felt such a weight to do the will of God. I was just overwhelmed and broken before the Lord.


In my brokenness, I called my pastor but as he answered the phone, I couldn't stop crying and couldn't get out any words as to why I was crying. He kept asking me what was wrong but I couldn't even speak, (I know for sure he thought someone died....lol). Finally I think I got out something like "I just Love God so much". Not knowing what was happening to me, Allen just began to pray for me. It was such a beautiful morning, one that I will remember forever.


People have told me that as I begin to surrender more and more to God, things like this will begin to happen. I never intended to have a God moment in my car, but I am sure glad that God intended for it to happen. "There is nothing like being lead by the Holy Spirit" - David Wilkerson.

No comments: