Joshua Chapter 1

Church today was awesome. It was about Joshua, the story about a man that is scared out of his mind of what God is calling him to do. God tells him "Be strong and courageous" The message was so strong for Beth and I. I really feel that God is calling us to do something that is sooner that we would like and want. None the less, "Your will be done." I feel like everyday Beth and I are receiving a confirmation on our calling to plant.

Beth sang in worship today, it was so annointed. There is something so special in seeing your wife on stage leading 500 people into a deeper worship of their King. I am so proud of her, it was beautiful.

If get a second, go and read the 1st chapter of Joshua and leave me a comment on what God is telling you. These verses get me all jacked up:

8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

16 Then they answered Joshua, "Whatever you have commanded us we will do, and wherever you send us we will go. 17 Just as we fully obeyed Moses, so we will obey you. Only may the LORD your God be with you as he was with Moses.

No comments: