Vision cast

This past weekend was amazing. Beth and I got to hang out with Paul and Amber (My brother-in-law and his wife), they live in the Boston area and love Jesus. The highlight f my weekend came on Sunday night when Beth, Myself, Steve, Paul, and Amber were sitting around the kitchen table and chatting about our day at church and things like that.

Somehow the conversation evolved to the idea of Church planting in Boston. For the first time in my life, I had a real opportunity to cast the vision for the church that God is putting on my heart for the Boston Area. We talked for an hour, discussing ideas, teams, styles, etc. The group was totally engaged. For a minute I sat back and just looked at everyone's faces and I knew that they could see it. I knew that they caught a glimpse of what God has been showing me. It was one of the most fulfilling moments in my life. I knew that God was already at work.

Since then, we are still talking about it. Amber just sent me an e-mail yesterday with some scripture and people who we need to be praying about being a part of the vision. Yesterday, Beth had an awesome supernatural moment with God concerning the idea of church planting. I woke up this morning, and the very first thing that God did as my alarm went off was tell me to pray for the church.

I still do not know how all of this is going to play out. So many unanswered questions, but i do believe more than ever that we are on the fence of something big and we'll get to be a part of it.

No comments: