“True womanhood is a distinctive calling of God to display the glory of his Son in ways that would not be displayed if there was no womanhood.” There are certain ways that man cannot display God's glory. When God described the work of his Son as the sacrifice of a husband for his bride, he was telling us why he made us male and female. He made us this way so this relationship would describe more fully the relationship of his son and his son’s blood-brought bride. If you reduce woman to biological features you not only reduce the value of womanhood but reduce the glory given to God in his beautiful creation. Whether a woman is married or single. Do not waste your God-Given womanhood, for it was made by and made for the glory of Christ.”
15 Hopes that I have for the women at Netcast.
1. That all of your life, you'll be devoted to finding hope and beauty in Jesus.
2. That you won't stop modeling gentleness & compassion to us hard-hearted men at Netcast.
3. That you be women of the bible and not blame your church or a man for your lack of discipline.
4. That Jesus and the meditation on biblical truth be the source of your hope and faith; not a man.
5. That you fight to be heard at Netcast and in the community. Never letting fear quite your voice.
6. That you be women of prayer and faith; and grow in your influence at home and Netcast.
7. That you work to understand the deep mysteries of the gospel.
8. That you be totally committed to ministry within Netcast, whatever your role.
9. That you not waste God-given time on pointless TV shows, social media stalking or gossiping.
10. That, if you're married, you lovingly support the servant leadership of your husband and help him to die to himself as the Lord has called him to.
11. That you encourage, not belittle your husband when he is wrong and you are right.
12. That you develop a fearless war mentality when it comes to worshiping your King Jesus.
13. That you fight for transparency and authenticity, yet be honorable and respectful to others.
14. That you mentor and raise up the younger women at Netcast so they might love Jesus well.
15. That your motivation for the discipleship of others not be your own perfection, but rather your humility. Because young women need to know that imperfect women are loved by a perfect God.