Thank You Netcast Partners


I just wanted to drop you a note and say Thank You for helping us move forward.

This past year has been an incredible journey for Beth and I. We have finished up our internship at 1.21 Church in Winston Salem and are in the process of moving to North Shore Boston to plant Netcast Church. Of all that we learned and been through this year, none of it would have been possible without you. You believed enough in what Christ was doing in us and financially supported us in a generous way so that we would be most prepared for this challenge. Thank you for that.

As we move forward to the future I am sure that there will be more needs. Currently, for the next year, we already have over 50% of our budget committed by some of our financial partners, so we are off to a great start. Right now, I am not asking for anything specific until we actually move and have more of an idea what our needs are. Most church plants take 2-3 years before they are able to support themselves without any outside income.

Thank you for all that you have sacrificed to help us. I will share with you a great section of scripture that Paul wrote to those who financially supported him.

Philippians 4:18-19 "I have received full payment and even more; I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
Thank you for being a partner with us in this journey. You may not feel as much of a part of our progress as you are, but let me assure you that without you, none of this would be possible. We love you dearly.

Matt and Beth

No comments: