Here are some details: For more information, email email@example.com
- Use an empty shoe box (standard size, please) or a small plastic container. You can wrap the box (lid separately), but wrapping is not required.
- Most importantly, pray for the child who will receive your gift.
- Determine whether your gift will be for a boy or a girl, and the child’s age category: 2-4, 5-9, or 10-14.
- Fill the box with a variety of gifts that will bring delight to a child.
- Use the gift ideas provided below.
- Netcast will collect boxes and/or things to be put into boxes, Sunday November 4th, 2012.
- If you don't want to do a full box, please consider bring supplies, this Sunday, for the Community Group to put together. (see list below)
- Shoe box destination countries vary from year to year.
- A donation of $7 or more helps cover project expenses like shipping the boxes. Also, you may write one check for them all and place it in any one of your boxes.