To all who joined us for the Netcast Egg Hunt.

Thanks for joining us at the Netcast Easter Egg Hunt. I think we learned that next year we'll need about 10,000 eggs and probably lots more parking.

I want to send you a quick invite to our Easter Service at Briscoe Middle in Beverly, this Sunday at 10:30am. It will be a great time for the kids and I'm sure the adults will even enjoy themselves. If you are wondering who we are, you can watch our 120 second video at www.whatisnetcast.com

If you have any pictures from the egg hunt, we would love to see them. Email any photos to info@netcastchurch.org. Also, if you have any questions, comments or concerns for me, feel free to email me at matt@netcastchurch.org.

Have a great weekend.
Matt

----------
Matt Chewning
matt@netcastchurch.org
Netcast Church
www.whatisnetcast.com

No comments: