On behalf of the lead staff at Netcast and the Kingdom of God, I just wanted to say two things:
1) Thank you.
2) HOLY COW!
You get it. You understand that Netcast Church is not about sitting in church for 90 minutes every Sunday. It's about loving Jesus and reflecting him to those who are far from him.
The amount of people who have signed up to be a part of this thing is astounding. Take a look for yourself at the list of volunteers below!
NETCAST CHURCH SUNDAY MORNING VOLUNTEER ASSIGNMENTS
(Search the whole list for your name. You may have been put into more than one position!)
Greeters/Welcome Table Greeters (Once every 4 weeks. 10AM for Greeters. 9:45 for Welcome Table Greeters.)
Roy Ray III
Setup Team - Band Equipment (1-2 times/month. 7AM-9AM)
Setup Team - First Impressions/Signage (1-2 times/month. Times TBD)
Setup Team - Staging & Screens (Every other week. 7AM-9AM)
HELP DESPERATELY NEEDED!
Setup Team - Video & Lighting (Every other week. 7AM-9AM)
Tear-Down Team - Band Equipment (Once every 3 weeks. 12PM-1PM)
Tear-Down Team - First Impressions/Signage (Once every 3 weeks. 12PM-1PM)
Tear-Down Team - Staging & Screens (Once every 3 weeks. 12PM-1PM)
Tear-Down Team - Video & Lighting (Once every 3 weeks. 12PM-1PM)
Children's Ministry Ages 4-10 (Once every 4 weeks. 10AM-12:30PM)
Nursery Worker Ages 0-3 (Once every 4 weeks. 10AM-12:30PM)
Worship Ministry (As scheduled. 8:30AM - 12PM)
Audio/Visual - Camera Tech (1-2 Times per month. 10:00AM - 12PM.)
Audio/Visual - Display Tech (1-2 times/month. 10:00AM - 12PM.)
Audio/Visual - Sound Tech (1-2 times/month. 8:30AM - 12PM.)
Audio/Visual - Controller (1-2 times/month. 10:00AM - 12PM.)
HELP NEEDED - Data Entry Specialists
HELP NEEDED - Graphic Designers
A few critical points of business:
1) We did not schedule our college students on Set-Up because of the early hour... we start setting up at 7AM! That said, our setup team is still hurting a bit. Any brave souls who want to make the switch from tear-down to set-up will be Netcast heroes for sure!
2) Anyone who wants/needs to change assignments, simply reply to this email and let me know what you'd rather do. It's not a problem!
3) We do all of our scheduling through Netcast Connect (www.netcastconnect.org). When the schedule is made, you will receive an email telling you when you are scheduled. You them must accept or decline. PLEASE respond to these emails immediately so that we can arrange for backup workers if necessary.
4) In order to be scheduled more accurately, you can go onto your profile on Netcast Connect and let us know your availability. On your profile screen, it's a link called "Adjust ability to serve."
5) As you know by now, training for all the above positions is this Saturday. Setup/Tear-Down teams should arrive at 10AM. Everyone else who is serving should arrive at 11:30AM.
6) We have written job descriptions on Netcast Connect. Log in and then go here:https://netcastchurch.
ccbchurch.com/position_list. to find out more. php?ax=list
7) Why is Setup so dang early? Because we don't have our own building, our worship team needs to practice before service on Sunday mornings. All the audio equipment needs to be ready to rock by 8:30AM!
Thanks again for the overwhelming response. It's so fun to join together to make an impact in our community and affect eternity!
Feel free to reply with ANY questions or concerns you may have.
Director of Administrative Support