Here is another thing to be thankful for: God's Inexpressible Gift to us: Jesus Christ
- Is there a power to love?
- Is there a power that can really change people?
- Is there a way to have eternal life?
- Is there a way for sins to be forgiven?
- Is there a way for your deepest longings to be satisfied?
- Is there a way to know God personally and be his friend?
If you have never personally received Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life, I commend him to you. And I urge you to trust him and call upon him for all the help you need. "Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved" (Romans 10:13). Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!
excerpt from desiringgod.com