Baptism 9/11/2011 Netcast Church

This past week has marked a historic week in the life at Netcast. We had our first baptism service and it was just incredible. What an awesome celebration of what God is doing in the lives of the people in our church. For all 9 people who we baptized on Sunday, we did a small 4 minute video of their story. These stories are a must see.


Thank you, to all of those who have supported this ministry. It is these stories that you have given to. These lives have been eternally changes because of your prayers and resources.

I love you more than you can know.
Matt

5 comments:

Toronto Tankless said...

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!

Health club Toronto said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

Interior Designers said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

Party Ideas Pickering said...

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

massage toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.