Sex at Netcast


The Harmony Series is coming to an end. This weekend we will close out the series talking about Sex. I am emailing you because I want to give you ample time to emotionally prepare for what may be an uncomfortable conversation in a church setting as well as inform you that all children under 12 should be in Kids Ministry. If you feel comfortable with your child being in service, that is fine and totally up to parental discretion. However, we recommend children 12 and under to not be in service.

If you are bringing guests this Sunday, please let them know so nobody is surprised. I am praying that God will continue to move mightily among us as we close this series out. I believe that it has been transformational for many of us at Netcast and pray that God's working sustains us for years to come.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments; don't hesitate to email me. Also, expect homework after Sunday :)

All in Jesus Name!!
Pastor Matt

No comments: