Reminder: Sex Sunday

Just another reminder....

 This Sunday we will be having a very frank conversation on sexuality and God's design for sex. Because of this, I want to be sensitive to those of you who may have children or young teenagers in the room and would not want them exposed to such conversations in church. Personally, I believe that the bible has much to say about this topic and the church historically has done a terrible job addressing it.

To be clear, if the words "Penis, Vagina or Orgasm" are offensive to you in any way, note that they may be used this Sunday. Please bear with me as I am trying to do everything I can to create clear expectations with no surprises yet at the same time not shy away from being authentic about the beauty of Gods design for sex.

 All for the glorious name of Jesus.

No comments: